1) Our delivery days are typically Monday to Friday. However, delivery dates and times may change around public holidays and bank holidays. For updates on delivery date changes, please see ‘here’
2) Next working delivery day is eligible for orders placed before 2.30pm on the previous day. Please note that for deliveries on a Monday, orders must be placed by 2:30pm on a Saturday.
3) Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on completion of order.
4) The delivery will be completed to the delivery address, and recipient name specified during order processing and confirmation.
5) Upon arrival at your specified address, the driver will carry out our procedure for contact free delivery. Details of this can be found ‘here’. Special delivery instructions can be added in the notes section of the delivery form.
6) Changes or amendments to the delivery cannot be made in the section specified in ‘5)’. For changes and amendments please contact us directly.
7) Before departing, the driver will ask you to confirm that the contents of your order are present and will then sign the delivery as completed or make notes of shortages. We cannot accept responsibility for claims of missing items after the driver has vacated and completed the order.
8) If the delivery has missing or damaged items, please inform the driver upon delivery and we will be happy to replace missing items on the next available delivery day, free of charge. Please contact us as soon as possible to ensure next working day delivery.
9) Should you not answer the door or acknowledge the completion of the order, the driver will attempt to contact you via the contact number specified by you upon processing the order. Failing this – a voicemail will be left. Should we not be able to contact you, we reserve the right to hold or delay the delivery order until we can contact you to confirm.
10) Due to changing demands, we cannot confirm a specific time slot for your delivery.